Superannuation & Salary packaging with less burden - More Benefits
IP Financial Advisers specialise in managing the superannuation funds for corporate clients to make super less of a chore and deliver more benefits. You'll like us if you want to.
- no need to feel overwhelmed when IP Financial Advisers can guide you through investment alternatives and find the ones that offer the best solution for your business.
- IP Financial Advisers makes managing corporate superannuation easy with access to education, managed products and online portfolio management.
- Administration reporting and regular reviews are a breeze using the robust documentation and review processes at IP Financial Advisers.
We build our practice on the skill of the most experienced advisers in the Australian superannuation industry, providing service, education and advice to employers and their staff.
This partnership benefits both the employer and the employee as we add value to the total package that the employee receives, thus creating loyalty.
When you engage IP Financial Advisers to manage or give advice on corporate superannuation employee benefits programs or group insurance, you alight your business with the wealth of resources IP Financial Advisers have at their aisposal
When you reach the cross roads of managing your corporate superannuation and salary packaging program in house if with external support,contact IP Financial Advisers to discuss your requirements
As your partners in Advice, growth & Security our aim is to deliver regular accessible and visible services including
- Service and technical resource to your organisation
- New employee contact
- Group financial education presentations
- On-site individual visits
- Member enquiries and administration assistance
- Comprehensive Financial Planning service
- Support on termination
- Documented Service Standards - You can rely on us to deliver on our promises, thanks to ngorous documented systems and processes such as
- Corporate Service Level Agreement
- Scheduled calendar of service activities
- Regular Policy Committee meetings
- Regular employer and member feedback activities
If you have questions about Corporate Superannuation and Benefits, contact IP Financial Advisers today and ask to speak with one of our Corporate Relationship Managers.